Tuesday 24 January 2012

Matt & Sarah - Engagement Shoot - Baggaridge Country Park

OK...so anyone that knows me knows what an unbelievable chatterbox I am so it may not surprise you to know that when I first met Sarah & Matt at their home to discuss their wedding day..I ended up there for 4 hours!!!!

The chit chat was fuelled by the fact we have a few mutual friends & a HUGE love of music...by the end of the evening I'd been invited along to one of Matt's charity gigs where he was performing his Robbie Williams tribute show alongside his brother who does a mean Michael Buble (of who I am a massive fan!!!!!!!!!)

So you can imagine that when we met just after Christmas for their engagement shoot...it was par for the course that we would be there a while..we were...we got lost!!!

So here are a few of their photos from what was a really enjoyable day....and I so can't wait till their wedding in April!








10 comments:

  1. These are very special! I love especially the two first ones, and the large one on it's own... with that incredible green blurred, bokeh background... Your 135mm by any chance??!1 lol! Stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sam... they both look very happy! Hope you're well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely set of photos ~ especially love the first one! Can't wait to see the wedding photos )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the first one, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics. Beautiful capture of the light on the top ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sam these photo's are beautiful. I especially like the big one on it's own - as Boo said, the bokeh is incredible :-) look forward to the wedding shots :-) xx Vicky Sudbury

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful captures Sam and what a handsome couple! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They looked like they had great fun in front of the camera. Brilliant shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures can't wait to see their wedding ones :)

    ReplyDelete