Tuesday 31 January 2012

Jo & Gus got married- Kingscote Barn, Gloucestershire

Well...we're on our last day of January already...where does the time go to???? So anyway I thought this would be the perfect day to share the wedding of Jo & Gus with you as they were my first wedding of 2012. 

On the 7th January...when you would imagine it would be cold, damp & a little bit grey it was actually the complete opposite! The sun shone...it was fairly warm.. a really beautiful day for a really beautiful wedding. 

The day began at Kingscote Barn, Gloucestershire where  I found the very talented Chris from Fordham Hair Design already at work & totally un-phased by having 5 different hairstyles to do...the man is a legend!  Jo's hair was inspired by Downton Abbey & suited her perfectly. 









The Groom & Groomsmen were also at Kingscote Barn getting ready in the lovely cottage there. I'd like to give a massive thanks to my second shooter for the day Lucy Stendall for grabbing some fantastic images of them. 



The ceremony took place at Kingscote Church...possibly the smallest, cutest church I have ever had the pleasure to be in. 


















Then it was back to Kingscote Barn for some formal photos before the stunning food prepared by Strawberry Field Catering. I highly recommend them & make to sure you ask to the the cake made out of a tower of cheese!!!!












One of the very clever Bridemaids also made this totally stunning sweetie table...by far the best I've ever seen!



The evening came to a close with the speeches followed by my first ever Ceilidh Band...what a great way to get everyone up dancing!!!!








So....what a great start to the year! 

To see more of my work & information on wedding packages take a look at my website:
 www.samantha-j.co.uk
01384 350644/07772 720507

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding Sam! They are all gorgeous but I especially love those pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Sam... Gorgeous pics, gorgeous wedding and i LOVE that ring!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful wedding, such lovely emotional captures of their special day

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos, gorgeous couple, gorgeous details...just GORGEOUS x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww gorgeous images Sam and what a lovely couple!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sam I love all your pictures!!! And the detail shots are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a lovely wedding! Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sam, these had me grinning with joy and happiness from start to finish - what a beautiful bride - doesn't she just radiate happiness - lovely lovely lovely - timeless, beautiful images <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photos Sam and thank you for the lovely comment about me at the beginning of the blog!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Chris...I mean it..you ARE a legend...I've been telling everyone how calm you were!!

      Delete
    2. Oh bless you!!! Thank you so much!

      Delete