Tuesday 31 January 2012

Louise & Rich Engagement Shoot at the Custard Factory, Birmingham

Ok...so this is going to be an absolute treat for you today!!!

When Louise & Rich booked me to photograph their wedding I was soooooo excited...it's unreal!! Now I LOVE every single wedding I photograph but from an artistic point of view it's always nice when something that little bit different comes along...Louise & Rich's wedding is certainly going to be different! I was bowled over at the mention of halloween fancy dress at the reception, the wedding shoes having bats on them...BUT when Rich mentioned he was possibly going to be covered in UV body paint during the evening I nearly fainted!!

So..I knew that their engagement shoot HAD to be different..it absolutely had to reflect their personalities & as I had recently done a fashion/bridal shoot at the Custard Factory in Birmingham...I just knew it was perfect.

So we headed off one Sunday & had a fantastic time...these are some of their images & BOY I can't wait to photograph their big day!!!!!











3 comments:

  1. awww this brings back memories of a really fun day we laughed so much and had a really fab day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely AMAZING photos Sam and a brilliant location! What a lovely couple ~ can't wait to see their wedding photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fab! Thing is, whenever I think of you, I know automatically think "custard"!!! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete