Thursday 22 December 2011

Matt & Emily - Engagement Shoot {Himley Hall, Dudley}

Now...some of you who have followed me on this roller coaster that has been 2011 will remember the wedding of Hollie & Ashley back in June..well...a couple of pieces of news...

Best Man Matt & Chief Bridesmaid Emily are also getting hitched & guess who has the honour of photographing their big day....YAY!!!! Second bit of news is that the lovely Hollie is expecting baby number 2 very close to the wedding day...Eeeeeeeek!!!!

So...last week I headed off to Himley Hall with Matt & Emily (& their dog Ruby) for their engagement shoot. I think you'll agree that they make the loveliest couple & I can't wait till their wedding day in March.

   

1 comment:

  1. Some beautiful and fun images. I hope their dog is going to be a ring bearer!

    ReplyDelete