Wednesday 21 December 2011

When the sun went down in London Town - London Photoshoot - Part 2

Ok..so following on from my last blog post...as the sun set over London myself & the lovely Zoe from Photos by Zoe  decided it was time to hit the town! Zoe had travelled 7 hours all the way from Scotland..including 3.5 hours standing on the train so we were determined to make the most of it! Despite the aching tootsies from the long day & lots of walking we headed to the bright lights of Covent Garden...& I'm soooooooooo glad we did!!







There was also the most awesome street entertainer..absolutely brilliant & such a nice guy.



4 comments:

  1. Looks great.... and it's so beautiful and Christmassy (even the emo elf on the bed of nails).

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAM!!!! YOU ROCK......!!!! These are ace - you have totally captured the heart of the evening - it was the bestest! LOVED the convent garden ones - it was like being there all over again xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't I see these??? I love looking at them - especially the very lovely one that's hanging on my wall!! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete