Tuesday 1 November 2011

Trentham Gardens Engagement Shoot - West Midlands Wedding Photographer

I can't tell you how many times I've been travelling up the M6 & seen the signs for Trentham Gardens...every time we go to Alton Towers, each time we've visited Blackpool...the list goes on & on.  Each time I see that brown tourist attraction sign I promise myself I'll visit one day!  So when Helen & Jason ask me if I would do their engagement photoshoot there is was the perfect opportunity. 

Let me tell you...this place is spectacular & I will definitely be going back again, but for now...here are a selection of images from the day.  Can't wait to shoot their wedding on Friday. 








2 comments:

  1. Lovely shots!
    When were you at Trentham? I was there on Sunday having lunch, I'm 10 minutes up the road!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a few weeks ago now...did't know you lived so close, I'd have popped in for a cuppa!!!!

    ReplyDelete