Thursday 24 November 2011

Goodbye Summer - {Stourbridge Photographer - Samantha J Photography}

I love it when I stumble across pictures I haven't edited & I was so pleased to find these ones from the Summer. It's been freezing here today so I snuggled up in front of my computer & decided to write this blog post.

These were taken in the Summer..One day with nothing to do myself & Grace visited Bodenham Arboretum in Stourbridge, it's such a lovely place, very peaceful & well worth a visit. There's a lovely cafe or you can do what Grace & I did...pack a picnic!!!

I've been trying out some new editing presets too so these have a little bit of a different feel. Hope you like.


















6 comments:

  1. Oh Sam - these are utterly gorgeous! LOVE them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful portraits, your little girl is adorable. Lovin those curls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I missed these - she's an absolute darling. I love her and you can send her to stay anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete