Tuesday 22 November 2011

Natasha & Richard - Coniston Hall Wedding - Oh what a perfect day!

"Nature is painting for us... day after day... pictures of infinite beauty."

Author: John Ruskiin

I love my job...everyone that knows me knows this fact...for me, to share one of the most exciting days of  a couple's life is an honour and a privilege.  Every so often though..a couple comes along & makes my job just that little bit more special...Natasha & Richard are one of those couples.  

I was referred to Natasha & Richard by a lovely friend of mine..which is where the story begins because when Natasha made the initial call to me we spent about an hour on the phone..chatting like old friends.  She immediately "got" my style of photography & I just knew how to photograph her day.  We didn't actually meet in the flesh until 2 weeks before the wedding but 4 hours later (& 1 parking fine...oops!) I felt like I had known them both forever. 

So on 5th November I travelled up to Yorkshire to photograph their wedding the next day at Coniston Hall and boy did I get a lovely surprise. The venue was amazing but at this time of year even more so....beautiful autumnal colours were everywhere...I was in photographer heaven!!! 

I also have to say a massive thanks to my lovely photographer chum Zoe of Photos by Zoe for being my amazing second shooter & partner in crime on the day. Her images are wonderful so pop & take a look at her website. 

Natasha & Richard's day was such good fun...we laughed & laughed ALL day long & it's a wedding I will remember forever & I am so grateful that they chose me to capture it for them. I honestly feel I have made some lifelong friends. 

So....her are a few of my favourite images from their day...enjoy....







You can also see the slideshow from Natasha & Richard's perfect day right here...




3 comments:

  1. oOOOh such happy memories for Natasha & Richard's Wedding - it was SUCH a lovely day - and GORGEOUS weather too - you have done them proud Sam <3 HUGE congrats again, Natasha & Richard xxx

    ReplyDelete