Tuesday 8 May 2012

Matt & Emily - Hogarths Hotel Wedding, Solihull

Wow...the last few weeks have flown by in a haze of rainy days & weddings!!! I have super busy but loving my job more than ever as this years wedding season gets fully in swing. The first of many blog posts I plan to share with you very soon is the wedding of Matt & Emily at Hogarths Hotel on an extremely warm, sunny March day.

Firstly...I have to mention the DRESS!! Everyone has commented on how stunning Emily is...& she just topped it off with this stunning Maggie Sottero creation...a real show stopper!

Anyway...please enjoy my favourite images from the day.









 











7 comments:

  1. these are super lovely Sam xx as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks stunning and very happy! Gorgeous photos Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous light and those images amongst the trees......wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just beautiful as always Sam ~ I LOVE the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh how beautiful - very stunning images Sam - cnograts to the newly weds too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda Hayler8 May 2012 at 11:36

    Wonderful images Sam....I adore the tree one and the last one especially xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have captured the happy couples day beautifully Sam - they will be blown away.

    I LOVE the shots with the tress - just beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete