Monday 9 May 2011

Amy's Christening - St Leonards Church, Frankley

Yesterday I had the pleasure of being inviting to photograph the christening of little Amy. Now..there's a little bit of history behind this story because I was in the same class as Amy's dad at school. We hadn't seen each other for over 20 years & by the powers of Facebook we got back in touch & voila..here I was at his Daughter's Christening!

It was a lovely intimate service in the cutest church ever which I was reliably informed is over 1000 years old. It was also home to the most laid back vicar I have ever met who was more than happy to let me photograph the whole service which is really unusual.

We started off with all of the formal pictures, parents, godparents, grandparents etc but I just wanted to share a quick slideshow of the more candid moment from the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment