Saturday 2 April 2011

Time for a Change

Those who know me fairly well know that for me to be trul inspired in my photography it has to include people. I'm a people watcher by nature & find reactions & emotion between people fascinating. So today with the weather being so lovely, I was out walking & looking at all the new flowers & blossom appearing, I decided it was time for a change...

I looked back through some of my images that I've taken in the past, ones that I never got around to editing because...well I didn't think they were that great because they weren't portraits. I looked at them in more details & decided that..actually, they're quite nice!!!

So here they are...I also made a promise to myself to take more pictures of the things around me & to see the beauty in things other than people.





No comments:

Post a Comment