Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wedding Photography Special Offer - Free Engagement Shoot

As the sun has been shining lately (well just for a little while anyway) I'm feeling in a very good mood & thought it was time to share a very special offer.

For a limited period I am offering a FREE engagement photoshoot to every couple that book my standard wedding package at £699. As part of this special offer you will also receive a guestbook containing a selection of images from that photoshoot to display & for your guests to sign on your big day.

Don't forget that my standard package includes the following: -

  • All day wedding coverage from the bridal preparations to the first dance.
  • Pre-wedding consultation.
  • Full resolution images from your day on disc.
  • DVD slideshow set to the music of your first dance.
  • 5 FREE prints (up to 16"x 12")

So there's no reason not to book. Please visit my website www.samantha-j.co.uk for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment